How do I get the Official CBSE NEET answer key?
The official answer key is released by CBSE usually in the last week of May. Before the key is released, the OMR sheets of all candidates is released with the solutions and the question paper. All candidates can download their OMR sheet and answer key from the website.
Can I get the NEET answer key earlier?
Although CBSE releases the answer key in the last week of may, but many leading coaching institutes usually release the answer key within a day of the commencement of exam. The NEET answer key is released according to the code of the question paper. It consists of the correct answers and helps students in calculating their probable marks in NEET exam.
When will official answer key of NEET be released?
The official answer key of NEET is usually released in the last week of May by the CBSE. In order to provide more transparency, the CBSE also publishes the OMR sheet of the candidates. The students can download the OMR sheet and as well as the answer from the website.
How to challenge the official NEET answer key?
If a candidate has any issue with the official answer key of NEET provided by CBSE, then the candidate can actually challenge that using online mode by submitting a fees of Rs.1000 per question using credit/debit card. The request has to be made within a prescribed time, given by CBSE, and then it will be forwarded to the expert committes by CBSE. The decision of this committee will be taken as final decision against any challenge made towards the official answer key.
If the complaint is found to be genuine, the fees will be refunded. However if the complaints are received after the stipulated date or if the fees is not submitted, it will not be entertained. Also challenge against the NEET answer key can be made only through online mode and not through e-mail/fax.
Steps to Challenge NEET Official Answer Key:
- Visit the NEET official website, enter Registration number and password, press login
- Select the ‘key challenge tab’ along with the answer booklet code
- select question that needs to be challenged and click the submit button
- Select answer that you think is correct and give comments and justifications for answer.
- Click the ‘confirm’ button and pay the requisite fees using credi/debit card. the fees is rs.1000
- Take a printout of the confirmation slip showing details of the challenged answer key